Announcing Istio 1.5.6
Istio 1.5.6 patch release.
This release contains bug fixes to improve robustness. This release note describes what’s different between Istio 1.5.5 and Istio 1.5.6.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
Things to know and prepare before upgrading.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Updated Node.js and jQuery versions used in bookinfo.
- Fixed Transfer-Encoding value case-sensitivity in Envoy (Envoy’s issue 10041)
- Fixed handling of user defined ingress gateway configuration (Issue 23303)
- Fixed Add
TCP MX ALPNin
UpstreamTlsContextfor clusters that specify
- Fixed election lock for namespace configmap controller.
istioctl validate -ffor
networking.istio.io/v1beta1rules (Issue 24064)
- Fixed aggregate clusters configuration (Issue 23909)
- Fixed Prometheus mTLS poods scraping (Issue 22391)
- Fixed ingress crash for overlapping hosts without match (Issue 22910)
- Fixed Istio telemetry Pod crashes (Issue 23813)
- Removed hard-coded operator namespace (Issue 24073)