Announcing Istio 1.0.6
Istio 1.0.6 patch release.
We’re pleased to announce the availability of Istio 1.0.6. Please see below for what’s changed.
Download and install this release.
Visit the documentation for this release.
Inspect the full set of source code changes.
- Fix Galley Helm charts so that the
validatingwebhookconfigurationobject can now deployed to a namespace other than
- Additional Helm chart fixes for anti-affinity support: fix
podAntiAffinityLabelSelectormatch expressions and fix the default value for
- Make Pilot handle a condition where Envoy continues to request routes for a deleted gateway while listeners are still draining (Issue 13739).
- If access logs are enabled,
passthroughlistener requests will be logged.
- Make Pilot tolerate unknown JSON fields to make it easier to rollback to older versions during upgrade.
- Add support for fallback secrets to
SDSwhich Envoy can use instead of waiting indefinitely for late or non-existent secrets during startup (Issue 13853).